Another slice of summer for today’s track of the day, brought to you this time by the incredibly talented Architecture In Helsinki. Although the album ‘Moment Bends’ is a little disjointed, there are a handful of tracks that really raise the bar for Australian indie. Aside from singles ‘Contact High’ and ‘Escapee’, ‘Desert Island’ protrudes from the album as an absolute masterpiece, setting the tone for the entire record. The 80s inspired sultry pop song is a wonderfully simplistic track using uncluttered beats, smooth woods and rousing electronic pulses to create a beautifully serene four minutes. As always Cameron Birds vocals, accompanied by the soft whispers of Gus Franklin, provide a calm utopia for the listener to melt into. Is there anything more tranquil than Architecture In Helsinki at their seductive best?
- Crowdscores – February 2014 wp.me/p2pKUA-gM 5 years ago
- Euro 2016 Group E preview. crwd.sc/1flA2kq #EURO2016 #Euro2016Draw 5 years ago
- RT @sethsentry: What. A. Hangover. Belgium Beer is like, 1,000,000 percent alcohol. Pure delicious ethanol. I think I danced to Crazy Town … 5 years ago
- Today's track is the awesome Create/Destroy by @artvsscience. slumpedinacorner.co.uk/2014/02/17/art… 5 years ago
- Art vs Science - Create/Destroy wp.me/p2pKUA-gC 5 years ago
What you lookin’ at.
acoustic all covered alternative america antonio paul architecture in helsinki art australia bastille benny and the dukes chance waters chet faker chiddy bang cosmo jarvis cris cab dance design drum n bass dune rats electro electro-pop electronica electropop felix cartal fly moon royalty folk free download funk garage Ghost Beach hailey calvert haim hip-hop hiphop indie indie-pop jhameel jordan butler little comets lorde louis london magic man matisyahu Matt & kim matt and kim mausi mixtape music needing cherie ocd pez poindexter pop premier league rac rap reggae rizzle kicks rock roots seth sentry ska soul sweden swiss lips synthpop theme park the rubens the streets the vault track of the day triple j young maverick you wont yves klein blue