Having released his album ‘Different Faces’ in late March to widespread acclaim, Canadian DJ Felix Cartal is finally hitting the heights his music deserves. The album itself is fantastically consistent although the track ‘Tonight’ protrudes further into the psyche than any other. Featuring the powerful vocals of The Sounds’ songstress Maja Iversson and stumbling, jumpy beats from the twisted mind of Cartal, the track is a bona fide toe-tapper. The perfect backdrop for your pre-club robotting.
- Crowdscores – February 2014 wp.me/p2pKUA-gM 5 years ago
- Euro 2016 Group E preview. crwd.sc/1flA2kq #EURO2016 #Euro2016Draw 5 years ago
- RT @sethsentry: What. A. Hangover. Belgium Beer is like, 1,000,000 percent alcohol. Pure delicious ethanol. I think I danced to Crazy Town … 5 years ago
- Today's track is the awesome Create/Destroy by @artvsscience. slumpedinacorner.co.uk/2014/02/17/art… 5 years ago
- Art vs Science - Create/Destroy wp.me/p2pKUA-gC 5 years ago
What you lookin’ at.
acoustic all covered alternative america antonio paul architecture in helsinki art australia bastille benny and the dukes chance waters chet faker chiddy bang cosmo jarvis cris cab dance design drum n bass dune rats electro electro-pop electronica electropop felix cartal fly moon royalty folk free download funk garage Ghost Beach hailey calvert haim hip-hop hiphop indie indie-pop jhameel jordan butler little comets lorde louis london magic man matisyahu Matt & kim matt and kim mausi mixtape music needing cherie ocd pez poindexter pop premier league rac rap reggae rizzle kicks rock roots seth sentry ska soul sweden swiss lips synthpop theme park the rubens the streets the vault track of the day triple j young maverick you wont yves klein blue