Supposedly, summer is nearly upon us and for that reason i have to pick out ‘Daylight’ from my imaginary record collection and place it under the needle of my fictitious gramophone. Bouncy, bassy and energetic, Matt & Kim have a catalogue of feel good songs that will lighten your mood and excite your senses: ‘Daylight’ may be the best of that buxom bunch. The track is littered with jaunty keyboard licks, a heavy bass and as always Kim’s thumping drum beats, ensuring an expression of joy pumps through each verse. This probably won’t be the last of my posts to feature the Brooklyn duo, who are sure to crack the UK in the not too distant future, a listen to some of their other flawless tracks such as ‘Cameras’ and ‘Yeah Yeah’ may help you understand why.
- Crowdscores – February 2014 wp.me/p2pKUA-gM 4 years ago
- Euro 2016 Group E preview. crwd.sc/1flA2kq #EURO2016 #Euro2016Draw 4 years ago
- RT @sethsentry: What. A. Hangover. Belgium Beer is like, 1,000,000 percent alcohol. Pure delicious ethanol. I think I danced to Crazy Town … 4 years ago
- Today's track is the awesome Create/Destroy by @artvsscience. slumpedinacorner.co.uk/2014/02/17/art… 4 years ago
- Art vs Science - Create/Destroy wp.me/p2pKUA-gC 4 years ago
What you lookin’ at.
acoustic all covered alternative america antonio paul architecture in helsinki art australia bastille benny and the dukes chance waters chet faker chiddy bang cosmo jarvis cris cab dance design drum n bass dune rats electro electro-pop electronica electropop felix cartal fly moon royalty folk free download funk garage Ghost Beach hailey calvert haim hip-hop hiphop indie indie-pop jhameel jordan butler little comets lorde louis london magic man matisyahu Matt & kim matt and kim mausi mixtape music needing cherie ocd pez poindexter pop premier league rac rap reggae rizzle kicks rock roots seth sentry ska soul sweden swiss lips synthpop theme park the rubens the streets the vault track of the day triple j young maverick you wont yves klein blue