Australian Chet Faker has one of those dirty, nasty, smokey tones that will force you to grimace your face and nod your head like a never ending Vince Kidd impression. The track ‘I’m Into You’ taken from his recently released EP ‘Thinking In Textures’ personifies his lazy soulful approach and meandering verses, forcing me to partially close my eyes in a kind of drunken slumber in reply. Now you’ve enjoyed the step-by-step on how my face malfunctions during a Chet Faker track, see if yours does the same.
- Crowdscores – February 2014 wp.me/p2pKUA-gM 5 years ago
- Euro 2016 Group E preview. crwd.sc/1flA2kq #EURO2016 #Euro2016Draw 5 years ago
- RT @sethsentry: What. A. Hangover. Belgium Beer is like, 1,000,000 percent alcohol. Pure delicious ethanol. I think I danced to Crazy Town … 5 years ago
- Today's track is the awesome Create/Destroy by @artvsscience. slumpedinacorner.co.uk/2014/02/17/art… 5 years ago
- Art vs Science - Create/Destroy wp.me/p2pKUA-gC 5 years ago
What you lookin’ at.
acoustic all covered alternative america antonio paul architecture in helsinki art australia bastille benny and the dukes chance waters chet faker chiddy bang cosmo jarvis cris cab dance design drum n bass dune rats electro electro-pop electronica electropop felix cartal fly moon royalty folk free download funk garage Ghost Beach hailey calvert haim hip-hop hiphop indie indie-pop jhameel jordan butler little comets lorde louis london magic man matisyahu Matt & kim matt and kim mausi mixtape music needing cherie ocd pez poindexter pop premier league rac rap reggae rizzle kicks rock roots seth sentry ska soul sweden swiss lips synthpop theme park the rubens the streets the vault track of the day triple j young maverick you wont yves klein blue