This month saw me lose my magazine virginity as FourFourTwo were kind enough to print one of the weekly ‘world football’ articles i typed up whilst on work experience there. I am very proud to have my first published piece in the magazine i love most, and it fulfills the first of many journalistic goals. Mother Crocombe has already snapped up a number of copies which litter the living room as we speak. Hopefully there will be a few more little bits and bobs popping up over the next few months so watch this space.
- Crowdscores – February 2014 wp.me/p2pKUA-gM 5 years ago
- Euro 2016 Group E preview. crwd.sc/1flA2kq #EURO2016 #Euro2016Draw 5 years ago
- RT @sethsentry: What. A. Hangover. Belgium Beer is like, 1,000,000 percent alcohol. Pure delicious ethanol. I think I danced to Crazy Town … 5 years ago
- Today's track is the awesome Create/Destroy by @artvsscience. slumpedinacorner.co.uk/2014/02/17/art… 5 years ago
- Art vs Science - Create/Destroy wp.me/p2pKUA-gC 5 years ago
What you lookin’ at.
acoustic all covered alternative america antonio paul architecture in helsinki art australia bastille benny and the dukes chance waters chet faker chiddy bang cosmo jarvis cris cab dance design drum n bass dune rats electro electro-pop electronica electropop felix cartal fly moon royalty folk free download funk garage Ghost Beach hailey calvert haim hip-hop hiphop indie indie-pop jhameel jordan butler little comets lorde louis london magic man matisyahu Matt & kim matt and kim mausi mixtape music needing cherie ocd pez poindexter pop premier league rac rap reggae rizzle kicks rock roots seth sentry ska soul sweden swiss lips synthpop theme park the rubens the streets the vault track of the day triple j young maverick you wont yves klein blue